Hot House Hours is celebrating 3 years playing the best new house music in April 2023 but the podcast was actually formed in 2015, although sadly didn't run for long. This series revives the mixes from those episodes and brings back some of the best tunes from this beautiful era in house music.
After hearing the Product Of Us version of Hey Now in episode 156, it brought back memories of the Sasha Remix of London Grammar’s original, so now seems like a good time to dive back into the original Hot House Hours archives from 2015 to hear that version again and some of the deep house sounds that formed a bonus episode from April that year.
What do you think? Were you listening to any of these tracks 8 years ago? What memories do these songs bring back?
1. I'm Done (feat. Miss Natnat) [Marlon Hoffstadt & HRRSN Remix] - Artenvielfalt & The Project 🔥
2. So Good To Me (Extended Mix) - Chris Malinchak 🔥
3. After All (Claptone Remix) - Oliver Koletzki, Nord 🔥
4. Another Love (Zwette Edit) - Tom Odell 🔥
5. Summertime Sadness (Asadinho Dub) - Lana Del Rey 🔥
6. Hey Now (Sasha Remix) - London Grammar 🔥
7. Reckless Ardor (Original Mix) - EDX 🔥
8. Stay (Original Mix) - Sharam Jey, West.K 🔥
9. Passionately (feat. Lady Vale) - Simone Vitullo 🔥
10. R.L.H. Feat. Ann Saunderson (Shur-I-Kan Vocal) - Ann Saunderson, Supernova 🔥
11. Uruguay (EDX's Dubai Skyline Remix) - Nora En Pure, Sons Of Maria 🔥
12. Rise Of Angel (Andrea Oliva Remix) - Luciano 🔥
13. Cassiopeia (Original Mix) - Kolsch, Gregor Schwellenbach 🔥
14. Gunfire Feat. Janine Villforth (Original Mix) - Pretty Pink 🔥